Senior Program Manager
Project Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Senior Program Manager 744170
Lead cross-functional teams from quote to fulfillment in the Product Life Cycle process through careful planning, risk, communication, coordination, and escalation of program issues to senior management. Ensure that programs are completed end to end in accordance with scope, schedule, and cost and that stakeholder approval has been received.
Contribute to the successive refinement of the Supply Chain and Order to Cash processes. Evaluate the processes and recommend means to streamline them and provide flexibility for various programs. Train and guide cross-functional team members to apply the process efficiently and effectively.
- Guide the activities of cross-functional groups (both internal and external) to introduce new sales and marketing products/programs. Ensure that all stakeholder needs are being addressed.
- Examine program documents including customer, product, process and system requirements, work plans, schedules, and budgets and create an integrated program plan. Facilitate work of functional groups as necessary to ensure that all project deliverables are created and delivered in accordance with the approved work plan.
- Ensure that high-level program status information is kept up-to-date. Review status summary materials and present to management on a regular basis.
- Partner with key managers in each group to ensure that overall objectives are understood and supported.
- Ensure that Company's process methodologies, templates, and tools are properly applied to all programs.
- Proactively anticipate problems and build risk mitigation plans accordingly. Resolve issues as they arise. Escalate critical problems to senior management as necessary in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a 7+ years of professional experience in managing software, hardware, and services programs.
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute (PMI) global best practices with the aim of becoming a Project Management Professional (PMP) certified, preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, coaching, and mentoring skills. Ability to present to all position levels, from individual contributors to executives.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment.
- Proficient in Collaboration tools, Microsoft Project or similar scheduling tool, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel.
- Experience with implementing projects involving enterprise systems particularly SAP.
- Proficient in leading cross-functional meetings and documenting business processes, working with Visio or similar process mapping tools.
$60-$65 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94103 6 Month Assignment