Senior Frontend Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Brentwood, TN | Full Time and Contract
Senior Frontend Engineer 745685
The Senior Frontend Engineer will be primarily responsible for contributing to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of web applications, based on specific product requirement specifications. The Frontend Engineer will work with the product development team, in a fun and fast-paced sports-centric agile environment. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for making recommendations to improve the user experience of the website.
- Collaborate with team members to build pixel perfect interactive features
- Integrate with backend developers to build new features
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Make new technology recommendations based on research and knowledge
- Design front-end architecture and processes
- Work in a fast paced AGILE environment using Kanban
- Improve the overall quality, performance, and stability of frontend, including build process.
- Help finish message board redesign
- Migrate legacy frontend code to a react frontend with server side rendering
- Rewrite existing features such as content, recruiting pages, and athlete profile pages
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience, with a broad range of skills and experience in web application
- Know the latest HTML and CSS standards inside and out.
- You have experience with source control using Git/GitHub
- Strong initiative and the ability for creative thinking for product development with the ability to work in
- a collaborative, innovative, agile and team-oriented environment
- You've built something cool using any reactive frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS,
- BackboneJS, etc
- Experience with some form of frontend build process such as Webpack or Parcel
You might also have:
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Familiar with Node.JS and Express
- You know CSS preprocessor or frameworks (SASS, Bootstrap, etc). Maybe you've even built your
- own toolkit that sits on top of your preprocessor of choice.
- You've worked with at least one high-level server-side language.
- Experience integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- You’ve worked in an AWS, GPC, or Azure environment before
- You are familiar with CDNs such as Akamai or Fastly
- Experience with SEO and frontend performance
- You love sports
$36 Per Hour Brentwood, TN 37027 6 Month Assignment (possible temp-to-hire)