Senior Finance Project Manager 3572
Finance | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Senior Finance Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced and driven finance Senior Project Manager to join our Sunnyvale office on an 11 month contract as part of our Finance Shared Services Transformation team. As a PM on this team you will be responsible for delivering large impact cross functional Finance projects for a Global Finance team as well as providing oversight and direction to other PM’s in the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive standard project methodology and engender the culture of transformation across the organization
- Run global projects & programs and meet milestones on time and on budget
- Act as Finance lead for company wide Programs, representing the needs of the wider Finance team and ensuring alignment with key program tasks and work streams across the Finance Organization
- Support the employee-centric culture with relationships across functions and geographies ensuring that the project vision and goals are clearly communicated with the identified key stakeholders
- Provide status updates and reviews in line with agreed milestones & ensure key stakeholders are aware of key decisions, outcomes & risks at all times
- Coordinate and manage steering committee meetings to mitigate risk and drive timely decision making
- Identify and respond to key project risks, effectively escalate known issues to influence project outcomes
- Oversee change management activities, including communication and training plans
- Provide oversight to other PM’s in the organization
- 5 years + experience in a multinational finance environment with demonstrable experience of leading cross functional project initiatives
- Proven track record building and executing global programs, delivering results to a broad range of stakeholders through successful project design and implementation.
- Ability to act operationally and ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects/strategies
- Works collaboratively with others. Shares information, addresses conflict professionally, and fulfills commitments. Works exceptionally well across functional groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience in developing and delivering management level presentations. Is honest, open, and thoughtful in word and in action.
- Able to present a convincing argument to senior executives.
- Previous experience in a Shared Services Environment managing cross functional compliance based projects
- Experience in managing Project Management resources in a global environment
- Master's degree in business, accounting or related discipline
- PMP or similar certification
$50-$60 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 11 Month Assignment