Senior Copywriter/Acquisition Marketing
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Copywriter/Acquisition Marketing 715618
The Senior Copywriter will support the brand portfolio including its subsidiary brands in all global product marketing, branding and communication needs. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the concept and execution of product launches, marketing campaigns, landing pages, newsletters and online and print advertisements. The Senior Copywriter will report to the Creative Director of Acquisition Marketing and will work with the creative staff as well as marketing managers and product designers as needed.
- As a writer, you understand the fundamentals of marketing campaigns, storyboards, and CTA best-practices, and utilize this understanding to make memorable experiences.
- You believe that quality is better than quantity and seek excellence and perfection in everything you do.
- You have a broad portfolio that speaks to your range of tone of voice and concept-driven campaigns.
- You create success and you do it quickly.
- You embrace the power of teamwork.
- Work as a core member of an in-house creative team to conceptualize and execute campaigns in all formats of marketing media.
- Develop new advertising campaign concepts for both interactive and occasionally print.
- Write consistent, on-brand copy in properly formatted, efficient copy decks.
- Collaborate and communicate across teams to work independently
- 5+ years of copywriting experience. Internet solicitation and retention experience required. Email, membership and/or continuity club experience preferred.
- Outstanding portfolio, especially in the areas of web e-commerce marketing driving acquisition and/or retention as well as advertising and corporate collateral. We are interested in seeing samples of how your work has grown with a long term client or company (if in-house).
- Ability to create forward-thinking concepts across interactive and traditional media while maintaining corporate branding standards and delivering against creative briefs
- Experience collaborating with external creative agencies, suppliers, and freelancers
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite and Keynote
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment