Internal Audit | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Auditor 1090
- Identify and analyze risks, plan and prioritize audit work, conduct interviews, observe operations, document and analyze procedures and controls, perform audit tests, prepare appropriate work papers, develop audit recommendations, review identified issues with appropriate management.
- Ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work and adherence to department and professional standards for audits.
- Continuously seek opportunities for audit process improvement.
- Utilize data analytics and tools in the execution of audit work.
- Five years of experience in assurance and/or IT audit.
- Familiarity with key business processes (i.e., order to cash, procure to pay, financial close, hire to pay, equity) and related IT general controls.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate testing across multiple processes simultaneously.
- Accept ownership and accountability for projects and deliver on commitments.
- Strong written and verbal skills, and experience preparing work papers, audit reports, and stakeholder presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication, and influencing skills with experience dealing with people of various levels of seniority.
- Demonstrated experience, skills, and knowledge related to the IIA Professional Practices and Standards.
- Experience with the Workday platform and/or cloud solutions is a plus.
$65-$70 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 3 Month Assignment