Senior Art Director
Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Part Time, and Temporary
Senior Art Director 722565
The Freelance Senior Art Director will report to the Creative Director and Senior Director of Growth Strategy to develop a creative campaign that launches a new company experience. Within the multi-disciplinary launch team, the Senior Art Director will serve as a consumer advocate and a leading voice in how the new experience is positioned and communicated to generate excitement and engagement with the target audience.
- Create a strategic, conceptual campaign to launch an innovative new company experience and develop a compelling visual approach that generates excitement, understanding, and engagement within the target market.
- Collaborate productively with Senior Copywriter, Creative Director and business partners to develop a creative launch campaign that :
- Perfectly communicates the unique proposition of the new company experience
- Leverages core consumer insights, human truths, and native behaviors to leverage in order to attract, compel, and convert the target audience
- Innovates how we approach channels and other consumer touch points
- Leverages data, if available, to inform creative strategies and positioning
- Elevate the Audible Brand
- Work closely with Copywriters, Designers, and Creative Directors to the concept and implement a complete campaign, across a multitude of owned and paid channels, ensuring that a visual narrative is consistent, contextually relevant, targeted and meaningful.
- Serve as a leader within the team to inspire creative thinking, keeping current with innovative practices and applying them to the development of new creative.
- 7-10+ years of Art Direction experience.
- You believe that better design makes life better.
- Understand the design nuances that make digital, social, print and broadcast channels unique Extensive experience with digital, social, TV, print and experiential campaigns.
- Outstanding portfolio of national brand work
- Experience as a leading voice creating forward-thinking concepts across interactive and traditional media while maintaining corporate branding standards and delivering against creative briefs.
- Strong communicator, and a great partner to designers and other internal teams
- Ability to decipher needs from teams who may struggle to provide clear creative direction, and translate into compelling creative strategies and language that will deliver on desired KPIs
- Experience collaborating with and leading external agencies, as well as internal stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work.
- Can-do, problem solver who fuels a positive work environment and wants to have fun
- Lover of new, next entertainment
- Experience in entertainment, tech marketing
Newark, NJ 6 Month Assignment