IT & IS | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Architect 783041
- Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Oversee all end-to-end architecture including data and analytics
- Responsible for evaluation and set-up of organizational state of architecture for IT
- Define and design architecture
- Direct development in various modules and systems
- Will be accountable for legacy architecture and will analyze and define what needs to be migrated
- Present company evolution based on industry trends
- Execute various aspects of data solutions architectures and the design, preparation and delivery of new business models, new product development and client delivery
- Drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Drive technology strategy and influence business stakeholders on strategic product direction
- Establishes enterprise-wide data architecture practices that are used by data architects, and data modelers to ensure the vision can be diligently executed upon.
- Act as a subject matter expert and bridge between technical and business audiences during solution planning, development, and deployment.
- Translate strategy, architecture, and designs into deliverable business solutions that enable the business strategies of the company to be achieved.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure cross-architecture integrity is maintained and practiced.
- 10 + years of experience building new products and services, preferably commercialized, multi-tenant Software products
- Experience with the most current suppliers such as SFDC, Oracle, NetSuite, Aptus, ServiceNow, etc.
- Deep knowledge of business applications and analytics =
- Understanding of data flows, including analytics of best practices in line with application architecture
Experience in employee services (i.e. WebEx. Vs. Zoom) preferred
- Outstanding management capabilities, including the ability to build and lead a highly effective team across geographic locations
- Experience with business process development, governance processes, budgeting, and administrative operations
- Ability to balance high-level identification of innovation opportunities with oversight of technical development processes
- Demonstrated technical and business aptitude that allows you to understand, translate, and guide discussions and decisions at a strategic enterprise level as well as at a detailed execution level
- Passion for creating new products that drive significant value for our clients
- Experience managing in-house development staff and lead relationships with external developers
- Comfortable building and leading relationships with key internal customers
- Grasping a range of functional and non-functional requirements to understand an application scope and define the right architecture including solution components and interactions.
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey detailed and complicated messages to varied audiences, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with the ability to translate between the two.
- 10+ years of IT/development experiences and 5+ years of experience architecting and designing technical solutions for a breakthrough product through multiple releases
- Experience developing solutions in a variety of programming languages from scratch
- Familiarity with multiple data stores – both relational and non-relational databases
- Deep knowledge of data architecture spanning all aspects of each system and how they can be applied in a business context
- Experience leading technical teams to solve problems with massive strategic implications in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Evangelist for new ways of thinking and a solid understanding of how incentives drive behavior
- Customer-oriented mindset - understanding the customer’s needs and working backward to develop solutions
$85 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 6 Month Assignment