Finance | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Accountant 628098
As the Integration Senior Accountant within the North America Operations Group, you will lead various accounting and integration initiatives supporting our growth strategy as well as our ongoing business. Key initiatives and ongoing work may include but would not be limited to: purchase accounting, systems integration and sustainment, control review and testing and partnering with the various North America Operations businesses on operational and control initiatives. On the growth side, the Senior Accountant will have the opportunity to understand current state, re-define and sustain key record-to-report processes related to newly merged/acquired businesses. The successful candidate will be eager to have an immediate impact while demonstrating a mindset of continuous improvement. This position has visibility and exposure to acquisition targets, business controller counterparts, external auditors as well as various teams within Corporate Accounting.
- Lead ongoing and integration-related close processes including recording of monthly journal entries, preparation of account reconciliations and reporting.
- Lead and/or manage matters related to purchase accounting and Day 1 account balance audits.
- Lead testing of the control environment of newly merged/acquired businesses and align with external auditors on internal controls plans.
- Preparing and presenting status updates to various management and leadership groups within the Corporate Controllers Organization.
- Provide accounting guidance/support to the North America Operations business and provide recommendations on accounting issues.
- 3 + years of experience
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- SAP or other ERP systems experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and financial statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
$45-$55 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 2 Month Assignment