Search Engine Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Search Engine Marketing Analyst 702486
As a Search Engine Marketing Analyst, you will help manage growth and acquisition campaigns that focus on acquisition metrics such as conversions rates, cost per acquisition (CPA) and return on ad spend (ROAS). The ideal candidate understands how to derive ROAS and can prove it by demonstrating an understanding and application of online direct response marketing and optimization techniques. In this role, you will work closely with the CADA team and business unit colleagues to manage acquisition marketing campaigns. This will be a fun and fast paced role so we are looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented team player to join our entrepreneurial team.
- Create and manage the day-to-day of online direct response and acquisition campaigns so that they meet the target KPIs
- Adjust and optimize marketing campaigns and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions in order to hit ROAS targets
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in measuring and reporting on marketing programs and KPIs
- Develop pro-active ideas and solutions to meet business objectives
- Attend team meetings and department calls
- Monitor activities of competitors and provide industry trends and learnings
- Execute special projects as needed
- At least 1+ year of online media/marketing experience, preferably with experience in running paid acquisition campaigns such as search, paid social, direct online display, RTB display, mobile marketing, or affiliate marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) and how it pertains to the success of marketing activities.
- Excels in a dynamic, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Quick to learn new topics and demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build positive relationships
- High energy, low ego. Works with colleagues and peers in a professional and collaborative style
- Agency account or client experience a plus
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google drive, Google documents.
- Experience using any of the following marketing tech platforms such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, DFA, Conversant, HasOffers/Tune, Kochava, Nanigans, or Power Editor
- Bachelor's degree
$20-$24 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment