Salesforce QA Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Salesforce QA Engineer 1271
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and software development processes and methodologies.
- Works with peers across the organization to ensure specific areas of the system are tested and released on time and meet or exceed the quality expectations of business partners.
- Participate in requirements, design and review meetings; obtaining clarification from project team as needed.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements, mapping documents and transforming them into test plans.
- Create, maintain and execute test cases/tests scripts (manual and automated).
- Conduct test case review meetings with the project team. Execute those test cases efficiently and document defects, while ensuring that the defects are driven to closure.
- Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality and interact with the Development and Product teams for resolution of defects.
- Create and maintain meaningful defect metrics to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
- Responsible for communicating daily progress, issues and risks.
- Coordinate and work with local onsite and offshore resources.
- Support and participate in providing value added feedback to the QA team, including improving QA processes, automation, procedures and standards.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA experience and 4-year degree in computer related field or equivalent technical course
- Hands-on experience with test automation using the Selenium open source web application testing or similar tool
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com required (i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, standard and custom objects etc.) with the ability to understand technical and functional design requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills and Solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities as well as the ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- Technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, HTML, CSS)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
$75-$80 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 3 Month Assignment