Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Salesforce Developer 1274
- Act as the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Digram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- Minimum 7 years of solid SFDC development, Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com required (i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, standard and custom objects etc.) with the ability to understand technical and functional design requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills and Solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities as well as the ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- Technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Familiarity with Heroku platform
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
$80-$85 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 2 Month Assignment