Salesforce CPQ Developer
Development | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Salesforce CPQ Developer 1226
- Actively participate in requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for the source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup, and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Digram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC development
- A clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations, etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Apttus CLM certified (201 and/or 202)
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with Apttus Wizard and X-Author
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings, and EchoSign settings
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
$80-$85 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 8 Month Assignment