Salesforce Apttus CLM Developer ^
Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Salesforce Apttus CLM Developer 1475 ^
Software Engineer (Applications): Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Development on projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Digram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC development
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Apttus CLM 201 certified
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard, and X-Author for Excel
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and Echosign settings
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$80-$90 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 2 Month Assignment