Sales Training Group Administrator
Administrative | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales Training Group Administrator 8739437
Sales Training Group Administrator (STG Admin) is responsible to confirm the class facility and update in LMS system for the class. S/He will coordinate with LMS champion and local coordinator. STG Admin will send a sample email to local coordinator to be sent to participants with details regarding the class facility address, hotel information, transportation, start time. STG Admin will provide the local coordinator names to instructor and third-party vendors and introduce the Third-party vendor and instructor. S/He will be responsible for sending email using iTrain to participants four weeks and two weeks in advance. STG Admin should be aware of the course materials/stationary needed for each class and engage with Content Owner for details.
- Maintain and administer Team Space and iLearn with course specific information
- Control Inventory and purchases from suppliers
- Review and coordinate classroom set-up
- Serve as the point of contact for delegates and visitors to the SEC.
- Assist with Letters of Invitation, luncheons, dinners, meal tickets
- Negotiate course accommodations and materials (i.e. books, binders, giveaways)
- Coordinate recharges for classes and conference rooms held at the SEC
- Print and ship material as relevant for the classes outside SEC
- S/he will provide regular reports to Sales Training Director Safety STG Admin should be aware of emergency exits, muster points and scheduled drills.
- SECC will provide a safety briefing at the beginning of a class or a group renting the facility.
- SECC will send the names of attendees for a class one day prior to Facility Safety.
- Communication STG Admin will send emails to participants attending the Sales Training four weeks and two weeks before the class using iTrain.
- High School and above
- Previous administrative experience preferable
$15-$20 per Hour Houston TX 77077 3 Month Assignment