Sales Representative 8111655
Sales | Bridgeport, WV | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
The Segment Sales Representative has regular and productive contact with customers and customer representatives and is often actively involved in the result of the sales, i.e. the job.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Always discuss the scope of your role with your manager.
- Identifies sales leads and closes them.
- Prioritizes actions and plans ahead for sales opportunities.
- Monitors and maintains sales pipeline in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ensures that customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Establishes relationships with customer contacts.
- Regularly visits field sites to follow up on jobs that were sold, and consult with the customer and other stakeholders.
- Listens for opportunities for their and other segments/product lines.
- Listens for market and competitive intelligence.
- Informs via management and CRM.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, quality and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) are evident and a key differentiator.
- Performs basic account profiling and planning.
- Creates and actions an approved sales plan for assigned account(s).
- Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
- Uses sales systems, and meets training standards.
- Able to build customer relationships
- Good communicator
- Good understanding of the segment technical offering
- Effectively uses Sales Business Systems
$28 per Hour Bridgeport, WV 26330 6 Month Assignment