Sales Operations Data Specialist 590203
Sales Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales Operations Data Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Data Specialist to join the Data Services team, which is part of the Sales Data & Analytics team within Sales Operations. This person will be responsible for managing the quality of sales account data, support various sales data management initiatives, and provide accurate and timely information for business insights.
- Analyze new and existing accounts in Salesforce website using data from multiple sources.
- Research corporate relationships to ensure account structure is correct.
- Edit account data as needed to enable ownership rules to assign owners accurately.
- Examine account information using data quality processes, identify exceptions and resolve.
- Identify data quality issues then work with cross-functional stakeholders to track to resolution.
- Collaborate with business owners and decision makers across multiple departments.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and gains in data accuracy and efficiency.
- Knowledge of data management principles and methodologies such as data quality, data governance and master data management and the application of those skills at an enterprise level.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to work unsupervised on data quality analysis.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proven track record of answering business questions using a quantitative, data-driven, analytical approach.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
Bachelor Degree Knowledge/Skills Desired:
- Minimum 1 year experience with CRM and ERP tools such as Salesforce website and Oracle Customer Data Hub (CDH) desired
$29 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 12 Month Assignment