Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist
Sales Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist 760479
We are currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist to assist Sales and Marketing leadership to continuously evolve and drive operational excellence for our organization, including shared goals with Client Success and Operations as needed. This person’s primary focus will be the management of our shared database (Salesforce) and marketing automation tool (Pardot). This includes partnering with our Sales and Marketing teams to implement and manage business processes, systems, tools, analysis, and reporting to meet organizational goals and initiatives. You will provide valuable business insights for Sales and Marketing by ensuring that systems supporting our prospective and existing client companies’ lifecycle are consistently optimized to support our goals. The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves and work directly with data coming from disparate systems. The Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist plays a critical role in establishing operational excellence and making important business decisions for the organization.
- Administer functional day to day operations of Salesforce and Pardot, serving as the point of contact for maintenance, configuration, reporting and training
- Support key sales and marketing objectives by implementing strategic workflows and processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives.
- Partner with leadership in Sales & Marketing in the planning, analysis, and management of business requirements for configuration changes
- Propose, test, and implement creative solutions to team challenges while maintaining best practices and system integrity
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and Operations teams as relevant.
- Own the creation and delivery of reporting and dashboards to leadership on Sales, Marketing, and Client Success Health
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- 3-5 years of proven excellence working with sales/marketing CRM database and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com CRM and Pardot is a must
- Experience in supporting marketing and sales operations of an organization that targets B2B customers preferred but not required
- Ability to highlight process design, delivery, and ongoing ownership in both Salesforce.com (Lightning) and Pardot as well as the optimization of connectivity between the two
- Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and providing clear answers to complex problems
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience created dashboards and visualizations in systems such as Salesforce.com, Tableau, or Excel
- Experience with business process design
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Experience with or passion for subscription entertainment, learning, or audio platforms a plus.
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment