Sales Compensation Analyst 3526
Finance | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Global Sales Compensation Analyst
As a business analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the reporting, analytical, and documentation needs of the organization.
You must be comfortable juggling multiple tasks and be proficient working productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, while maintaining a great attitude. You must be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information, in support of a rapidly growing and changing organization. You must possess a high degree of integrity, while consistently driving to get things done, and done accurately. The desire to learn, constantly improve, and deliver consistent results is paramount.
We are looking for a self-starter who will take the initiative to learn our various reporting and dashboarding processes from start to finish. Great communication skills, a great attitude, and the ability to collaborate with a variety of people and job functions are mandatory. In this role, you will learn to analyze and anticipate the needs of your manager and business partners, in support of their projects. You must have the ability to perform flawlessly and professionally in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment, while maintaining the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances dictate.
- Refresh existing reports, dashboards, and presentation packages on regular cadence
- Perform data integrity / sanity checks to ensure completeness and accuracy of sales compensation related data
- Document processes including process flow diagrams and detailed steps
- Work on special projects such as process improvement initiatives, automation, data analysis/compilation, presentations, and report / dashboard building
- BA or BS degree (advanced degree a plus).
- 3 to 5+ years of related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, charts), PowerPoint, and Word
- Hands-on Experience with Reporting and Visualization Tools (e.g. BusinessObjects, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView)
- Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills
- Pays attention to details focusing on completeness and accuracy of information
- Demonstrates highest levels of ownership and self-accountability
- Always delivers on deadlines
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Relational Databases and SQL a plus
- Excel Macro skills a plus
- Knowledge of an incentive system a plus (e.g. Xactly, Varicent, CallidusCloud)
- Business Statistics, Economics, and/or Finance coursework a plus
$40-$55 Per Hour Sunnyvale CA 94085 6 Month Assignment