Reporting and Insights Analyst
Sales Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Reporting and Insights Analyst 6072
You will be part of a growing organization that is responsible for end-to-end reporting, analysis, and insights for Global Sales Compensation. As the reporting and insights analyst, you will be responsible for preparing presentations for leadership, executing and identifying improvements for our reporting solutions, and collaborating with the team to produce data driven storytelling.
You must be comfortable juggling multiple tasks and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, while maintaining a great attitude. You must be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information, in support of a rapidly growing and changing organization. You must possess a high degree of integrity, while consistently driving to get things done, and done accurately. The desire to learn, constantly improve, and deliver consistent results is paramount. An interest in Sales Compensation is preferred.
We are looking for a self-starter who will take the initiative to learn our various reporting and dashboarding processes from start to finish. Great communication skills, a great attitude, and the ability to collaborate with a variety of people and job functions are mandatory. In this role, you will learn to analyze and anticipate the needs of your manager and business partners, in support of their projects. You must have the ability to perform flawlessly and professionally in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment, while maintaining the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances dictate.
- Contribute actively to our Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) including updating and standardizing templates, updating data, visualizations, insights, and compiling executive summaries.
- Document, understand, and refresh Data Models.
- Collect and organize feedback for reports, dashboards, and packages from cross functional partners and team.
- Refresh existing reports and dashboards on a regular cadence.
- Perform data integrity / sanity checks to ensure completeness and accuracy of sales compensation related data.
- Work on special projects such as data quality and process improvement initiatives, automation, data analysis/compilation, and report / dashboard building.
- BA or BS degree (advanced degree a plus).
- 3 to 5+ years of related work experience.
- Hands-on experience creating PowerPoint presentations for leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, index match, charts, etc.) dealing with large data sets
- Hands-on Experience building dashboards and visualizations with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, OBIEE, PowerBI)
- Excellent attention to detail focusing on completeness and accuracy of information
- Demonstrates highest levels of ownership and responsibility
- Always delivers on deadlines
- Experience with data-driven storytelling
- Be comfortable structuring and scoping ambiguous requests
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Relational Databases and SQL
- Knowledge of an incentive system (e.g. Xactly, Varicent, CallidusCloud)
- Business Statistics, Economics, and/or Finance coursework
$70-$80 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment