Quality Control | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Regulatory Contractor 678086
The Regulatory Contractor position is part of the Global Stewardship team, which has responsibility for a variety of product-related regulatory, environmental, and safety activities. This position will manage data, perform system searches/retrievals and play an integral role in supporting compliance with emerging regulatory requirements in ingredient disclosure.
- Drive implementation of an established strategic plan for compliance with ingredient disclosure regulatory requirements
- Develop complete and accurate ingredient disclosure statements for products, adhering to project and regulatory deadlines
- Provide chemicals management support: SDS review and verification, global inventories assessment, customer requests, specification reviews
- Manage/administer/support a variety of databases or systems
- Ensure effective and complete cross-functional communication to facilitate issue resolution
- Perform general data management tasks (ie archiving, searching data)
- Develop reports and evaluation metrics to assess compliance trends
- BS in Life Sciences, Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent
- 2 years of experience product stewardship, regulatory compliance or a related technical area; consumer product experience desirable.
- Detail orientation to review and apply regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated strategic leadership, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in a collaborative team environment.
- Familiarity with chemical naming systems, to evaluate ingredient naming options and for stronger label reviews
- Strong organizational skills, with basic Excel and database/web search skills, to manage large amounts of data and to research program choices
- Familiarity with the role of key ingredients/chemicals and manufacturing processes in consumer products
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external business partners in an effort to facilitate effective communication and integration of business needs.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
- Ability to work independently while managing, prioritizing, and successfully completing multiple projects/tasks in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Lotus Notes strongly desired (SharePoint as well)
- Team oriented
- Desire to learn
- Solutions driven
- Process oriented
$20-$25 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Month Assignment