Compliance | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
The main responsibility of this position is to support the Regulatory work for dietary supplement projects in international.
- Work closely with R&D and other functions to support
- The launch and product registration work for international growth
- R&D efforts for formula harmonization overseas in the area of dietary supplements.
- Industry experience in dietary supplements Regulatory for at least 2 years.
- Experience with international dietary supplements Regulatory is HIGHLY preferred.
- Work in a dynamic team setting and collaborate well with cross-functional partners.
- Prioritize work; willingness to demonstrate flexibility to work on changing priorities.
- Set and meet milestones within project timelines.
- Attention to detail.
$30-$35 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment