Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Human Resources | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Recruitment Marketing Specialist 768811
We are looking for a Recruitment Marketing + Content Strategist to join our Global Talent Acquisition team and report to our Director of Talent Acquisition Marketing + Events.
- Help create a seamless, end to end candidate experience across various touchpoints encompassing both online and offline channels.
- Define and analyze paid, owned and organic metrics and use that data to tell success stories and build best practices for future recruitment marketing strategies.
- Work cross-functionally to craft experiences that will surprise and delight our candidates and ensure that our value proposition is weaved into the entire candidate journey.
- Oversee and measure the ROI of existing branding efforts with job boards and external partners and pitch new and innovative ideas to amplify our employer brand.
- Maintain and refresh careers site with current, engaging and dynamic content.
- Assist with identifying employee stories, conceptualizing videos & produce shoots to build the content library.
- Deliver targeted recruitment marketing and social media tactics and execute recruiting events
- Communicate our brand in a positive, authentic way that will improve engagement and conversion
- Passion for helping our recruiting and hiring teams connect with potential candidates in a meaningful way through CX and content creation
- Be inherently curious, ambitious and have a passion for building best-in-class candidate experiences.
- At least 4 years of experience, working in Employer Branding, Recruiting, HR, Marketing or other creative fields.
- Experience developing digital campaigns for social media and other digital interfaces for recruitment marketing and associated events
- A designer’s eye, exceptional attention to detail, follow-through and ability to give creative direction and feedback.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to integrate business needs into creative marketing campaigns and event activations
- Ability to independently identify and act on priorities and leverage opportunities
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and handle diverse assignments simultaneously, while consistently meeting project milestones
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated comfort with ambiguity and organizational change is critical for success in this position
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment