Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator
Human Resources | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator 8747840
The Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator provides support in the areas of employment, recruiting and staffing. He/she assists in the search, interview, offer, and placement of quality candidates.
- Represents the company professionally at all recruiting activities including career fairs, university visits, interviews, etc.
- Coordinates career fairs, university visits, etc.
- May act as the first point of contact for new recruits.
- Supports candidates through the interview process and keeps them informed along the way.
- Screens, evaluates and conducts reference checks on candidates, maintains requisitions and advertising databases.
- Keeps up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the Business Groups, Segments and Functions.
- Coordinates hiring process of new recruits (including but not limited to pre-employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances, and visa coordination).
- Supports the staffing of new businesses and cross-segment initiatives.
- Maintains new Personnel files and HR records.
- Updates and maintains applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity.
- Organizes the logistics for all assessment sessions.
- Complies with all applicable standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- University Degree
- 2 years' HR or Business experience
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and HR Principles and encourages Personnel to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all Personnel.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace.
- Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep Personnel and managers informed of the status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with Personnel through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
$20 per Hour Houston TX 77477 3 Month Assignment