Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
Recruiting Coordinator 670014
In this role, you will support activities for the Human Resources Operations/Recruiting teams. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will help support the overall candidate experience for folks currently in our interview pipeline and that have an interest in working at our company. You will play a key part of our recruiting process, which includes a high volume of interview scheduling, relocation coordination, preparing offer letters, acting as a support system for the existing RC team and other operational activities. You will provide daily support to multiple coordinators, recruiters and business units as an invaluable resource in the scheduling of phone and in-person interviews, tours, and successful completion of onsite interviews with our hiring teams.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with high levels of confidential information.
- Ability to participate in conversations and interact with all levels of management up to the CEO.
- Administrative support experience is preferable, such as performing administrative tasks with strong computer PC skills; Windows environment.
- Experience working with an ATS system, SAP or SuccessFactors a plus.
- 1-2 years' of coordination and scheduling experience specifically with MS Outlook
- Strong attention to detail is very important to this role
- Experience working in an HR/Recruiting team environment with great ability to multi-task and navigate through a multi-tiered, collaborative organization.
- Real teammate mindset and ability to support multiple recruiters at one time.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
$20-$25 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94103 6 Month Assignment