Human Resources | Newark, NJ | Contract
Recruiting Coordinator 742842
You’re extremely organized. You color code your inbox, it drives you crazy when you have items on your to-do list that haven’t been checked off in days, and you love keyboard shortcuts.
You’re customer focused. Above all else, you put the customer first. You believe that if you do right by your customer, everything else will follow.
You’re a problem solver. You identify issues and find solutions.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Team in scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews
- Facilitate on-site interviews with the objective of enhancing candidate experience
- Coordinate travel and lodging for applicants and manage candidate expense process
- Communicate via email or phone with candidates for follow-up on interview confirmations and offer letters
- Launch background checks and perform proper follow-up with recruiter and/or candidate
- Generate and send offer letters and maintain accurate documents on file.
- Maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure.
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring those processes to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times
- Assist with compliance matters including accurate record keeping of applicant documents
- Record and process invoices, employee and candidate expense reports, and any other financial information for the group
- 2+ years of human resource/recruiting coordinator experience required
- Ability to work with various levels of internal and external customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Analytics and/or reporting experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Expertise in Excel including but not limited to pivot tables, vlookups, and other advanced formulas
Newark, NJ 9 month contract