Talent Acquisition | Mountain View, CA | Full Time, Contract, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
Recruiting Coordinator 752875
The Recruiting Coordinator role is a contract to hire position, based in Mountain View and reports to the Director of Recruiting.
- Support recruiting function with recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Also responsible for initiation of background investigations, relocation, and immigration.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in ATS
- Track data as it pertains to recruiting
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc recruiting metrics and reports
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Perform various administrative duties and take on projects and programs that support the recruitment function
- Create and maintain job postings on external job board websites
- Participate in process development and process improvement
- Own special programs and projects as it related to recruiting function, including marketing/branding, employee referral, college/intern, etc.
- Team calendar management for Head of People Ops
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 2 years of HR or recruiting-related experience
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel. Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems a plus.
NOTE: Work location is Mountain View however this position will require travel to the San Francisco office a few times a month (commute to SF can be expensed back however standard commute to MTV is not reimbursable)
$30-$35 Per Hour Mountain View, CA 94043 6 Month Assignment (possible temp to perm)