Recruiting Coordinator 6761139
Human Resources | Midland, TX | Full Time and Contract
- The Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator provides support in the areas of employment, recruiting and staffing.
- He/she assists in the search, interview, offer, and placement of quality candidates.
- Represents company professionally at all recruiting activities including career fairs, university visits, interviews, etc.
- Coordinates career fairs, university visits, etc.
- May act as a first point of contact for new recruits
- Supports candidates through the interview process and keeps them informed along the way
- Screens, evaluates and conducts reference checks on candidates, maintains requisitions and advertising databases
- Keeps up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the Business Groups, Segments and Functions
- Coordinates hiring process of new recruits (including but not limited to pre-employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances, and visa coordination).
- Supports the staffing of new businesses and cross-segment initiatives
- Maintains new company's Personnel files and HR records
- Updates and maintains applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity
- Organizes the logistics for all assessment sessions
- Complies with all applicable company’s standards and policies
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- Company’s Personnel may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or company.
- Leading by Example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and HR Principles and encourages company’s Personnel to do the same.
- Visible and Accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all company Personnel.
- Results Oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep company’s Personnel and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with company’s Personnel through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
- University Degree with 0 to 2 years' HR or Business experience
$20 Per Hour Midland TX 79706 12 Month Assignment