Recruiting Coordinator 593521
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Performs a variety of support activities in the Human Resources Operations/Recruiting group. Primary role is to support the recruiting process including a high volume of interview scheduling, coordinating relocation, preparing offer packets and preparing candidate expense reports. In addition, actively participates in improvement projects related to candidate experience, and group policies and processes
- 1-2 years of coordination and scheduling experience specifically with MS Outlook
- Ability to support multiple recruiters and business units in scheduling both In-person and phone interviews.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to work with all levels of management up to the CEO.
- Administrative support experience and ability to perform administrative tasks with strong computer PC skills; Windows environment.
- Experience working with an ATS system
Top 5 Attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in an HR/Recruiting team environment – ability to multi-task and navigate through a multi-faceted organization.
- Team player and ability to support multiple recruiters
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Senior/seasoned RC that has at least 2 years as an RC in a high tech. company.
- A candidate that wants long term opportunity and has a desire to go into recruiting.
$26 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94103 6 Month Assignment