Recruiting Coordinator 566207*
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Performs a variety of support activities in the Human Resources Operations/Recruiting group. Primary role is to support the recruiting process including a high volume of interview scheduling, coordinating relocation, preparing offer packets and preparing candidate expense reports. In addition, actively participates in improvement projects related to candidate experience, and group policies and processes
Top skills needed:
- 1-2 years of coordination and scheduling experience specifically with MS Outlook
- Ability to support multiple recruiters and business units in scheduling both In-person and phone interviews.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to work with all levels of management up to the CEO.
- Administrative support experience and ability to perform administrative tasks with strong computer PC skills; Windows environment.
- Experience working with an ATS system
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in an HR/Recruiting team environment – ability to multi-task and navigate through a multi-faceted organization.Team player and ability to support multiple recruiters
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- The manager is looking/needs a more senior/seasoned RC that has at least 2 years as an RC in a high tech. company.
- Ideal candidate wants long term opportunity and has a desire to go into recruiting.
$26 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 6 Month Assignment