Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
- You will lead a full life cycle recruiting process for a mix of corporate and engineering positions.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements for each role.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need through various sourcing techniques
- You will engage with, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- You will drive the recruiting and offer process, including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- The person should have a mix of tech and corporate experience.
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience with a focus on in house recruiting
- Passionate about technology and able to speak to Company technology/industry
- Patient, Communicative teammate that is very detail oriented and has excellent interpersonal and client facing skills.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Experience working with different Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
$70-$75 per hour San Francisco, CA 94103 6 month assignment