Administrative | Denver, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
- General Office Administration – manages the day-in-day-out general office duties
- Welcomes employees / Visitors / Vendors
- Answer phones/switchboard and directs calls
- Maintains SharePoint Conference Room Calendars
- Organizes office meetings and catering – helps with setup and removal of catering items
- Keeps sign in books/logs up to date
- Monitors inventories/supplies(Office supplies/Coffee/Equipment) and place orders/receive and stock supplies
- Places supply orders utilizing 1-Click, SWPS, SourceOT, etc.; receives orders; processes payments; reconciles to P2Works, Accenture, SAP, etc.
- Maintain Copier/Printer equipment – order supplies, place and monitor service calls, report copy counts
- Coordinates recycling/shredding company pickups/deliveries
- Coordinates travel/hotel etc. for assigned personnel
- Facilitates Sports Tickets distributions (send out a reminder for upcoming games, tracks client utilization and maintain excel expense worksheets for the purpose of recharging costs)
- Assists with Special Projects
- Compiles and distributes Rockies Rig Count Report
- Assists new hires with PKI card ordering - take photographs, size accordingly, issue temporary access cards
- Assists new hires with parking passes and RTD passes
- Manage parking assignments – primary contact, complete add/change and termination requests, maintain excel spreadsheet, balance monthly billing information and reconcile in Pay-to-Works system
- Order and distribute nameplates
- Shipping and receiving (order supplies)
- Call or e-mail when package come in for employees.
- US Mail - Retrieve and distribute
- US Mail - Process outgoing mail / maintain postage machine/Make envelopes for outgoing mail
- Compile & Send E-Claims submittals (1-2 per week)
- Sign and Distribute boxes/call for pick up/ email for pick up for all floors
- Issues Visitor Badges
- Receives visitors for all floors and notifies employees of the arrival of their guests
- Acts as Floor/Safety Warden for assigned floor
- Handle Building Tenant issues – prepare/submit and track maintenance requests, floor badges, security issues, moving permissions, etc.
- Maintain Med box for 9th floor, ensuring inventories are appropriate and avoiding overstocking, reviews invoices for accuracy and processes for payment
- Ensure café/ kitchens are stocked and clean – makes coffee, ensures products are not expired and ensures equipment (ice machine, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machines, etc.) are in good working order; placing and coordinating maintenance/repairs for equipment
- Maintain conference rooms (wipe down/dust tables, chairs, cleans whiteboards)
- Maintains multi-floor employee phone list
- Maintains multi-floor floor seating charts
- Ensures copy centers are clean, stocked and all equipment in good working order
- Maintain Safety Brochures and sign-in sheets
- The position is one of administrative support, with an emphasis on teamwork and flexibility.
- The company expects a responsive and courteous attitude towards all people with whom the position comes in contact.
$18-$22 per Hour Denver CO 80202 6 Month Assignment