Administrative | Platteville, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
The primary role of this position is to meet and greet visitors and clients at Reception and to direct them to their appointment or meeting place. The receptionist is to present the corporate face of the company to the public and company Personnel and is responsible for helping to create the first impressions that each visitor receives. The Receptionist should become familiar with company standards and corporate image. The Receptionist is also responsible for keeping the agreed hours to maintain seamless front desk assistance to our staff and visitors. At the front desk of the company, there are two full-time Receptionists employed, with the intention of providing support and back up to each other. The position is one of administrative support, with an emphasis on teamwork, and flexibility. Procedures pertinent to the Administrator's function are available in the APG Administration Procedures manual. The company expects a responsive and courteous attitude towards all people with whom the position comes in contact.
- General Office Administration – manages the day-in-day-out general office duties
- Welcomes employees / Visitors / Vendors and keeps the sign in books/logs up to date
- Issues Visitor Badges: Assists with Special Projects hires with PKI card ordering - take photographs, size accordingly, issue temporary access cards
- Assists new hires with parking passes and RTD passes
- Organizes office meetings and catering – helps with setup and removal of catering items
- Answering and directing all incoming and internal calls through the switchboard
- Maintaining a standard of cleanliness in the Internet Café, especially keeping the coffee machines filled and functioning, wiping up spills, and cleaning out fridges from time to time
- Monitors inventories/supplies (Office supplies/Coffee/Equipment) and places orders/receive and stock supplies
- Ensures equipment (ice machine, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machines, etc.) are in good working order; placing and coordinating maintenance/repairs for equipment
- Places supply orders utilizing 1-Click, SWPS, SourceOT, etc.; receives orders; processes payments; reconciles to P2Works, Accenture, SAP, etc.
- Coordinates recycling/shredding company pickups/deliveries
- Booking of local couriers requested by staff
- Accepting deliveries into the office and advising staff of their arrival, including distribution of daily airbags from locations
- Booking Video Conference and Meeting Rooms and ordering suitable morning/afternoon teas and lunches when necessary.
- Sending out international and domestic airbags.
- Filing con-notes for easy reference and recording consignment numbers
- Assisting with distribution of daily mail into pigeonholes and forwarding on letters to company Personnel who have left our office (check LDAP system)
- Updating the phone list on the console and the master list for monthly distribution.
- At the same time ensure these people are on the Perth-City office email listing
- Opening daily mail for Finance and date stamping it
- Organizing change-over of recycling/confidential bins
- Purchasing stationery and kitchen supplies through Corporate Express (via online ordering)
- Organizing services provided by Building Services for office maintenance (e.g. changing fluoro lights, updating car-parks in the basement for contractors)
- Coding DKS Keys to provide out-of-hours access and enter new DKS staff key holders into the register
- Organizing staff and department nameplates for new staff or transferees in the Perth office
- Sending out company-produced magazines to all staff and all locations
- Raising purchase orders as required for OFS
- Personnel may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the location or Company.
- Certificate or diploma is preferred.
- Minimum high school or equivalency
- Experience in similar job function.
$18-$22 per hour Platteville, CO 80651 6 Month Assignment