Administrative | Cambridge, MA | Full Time and Contract
Full-time receptionist needed who can manage a busy flow of phone inquiries, onsite customer visits, interviews and much, much more. Duties at multiple sites to include providing top notch customer service over the phone and in person, assisting with general administrative support work for the office, prepping interview schedules, shipping/receiving duties and maintaining inter-office organization, You will be the first point of contact in this role, therefore strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Receiving/Directing visitors
- Operate phone line
- Maintain a neat and presentable reception area
- Coordinate daily meeting room set-up/break-down based on Outlook
- Assist with catering orders for internal functions/meetings
- Assist with office supply orders
- Assist with shipping/receiving as needed
- Prep outgoing FedEx labels online as needed
- Perform facilities support as needed
- Work with building security and visitor access
- Typing, filing, sorting, mail/faxing and research duties
- Light calendar management and travel arrangement for SVP, Engineering
- Administrative duties as needed
- Distribute daily interview schedules and resumes
- Welcome interviewers/offer hot or cold beverages
- Administer proper release forms before the candidate starts an email
- Work with recruiters on booking travel/hotel for out of town candidates
- Schedule lunch meetings for appropriate interviews
- File resumes, schedules and NDA
- Assist with the preparation of new hire packets
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detail oriented, computer literate, excellent communication, and interaction skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and meet goals/objectives with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter, intuitive and perceptive.
- Positive attitude and professional image
$20 per hour Cambridge, MA 02140 6 Mo Assignment