Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
- Lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of software solutions
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams, ensuring that projects are successfully executed meeting company’s standards for quality software engineering
- Design and ship high volume of elegant code with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Maintain understanding of latest technologies and tools and leverage them to improve existing products and services.
- Identify opportunities within the team for potential leverage and reuse by developing libraries, APIs, and shared services
- Assist in the onboarding and ramp-up of new engineers
- Contribute towards the definition of product and technical roadmaps
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including hands-on technical leadership
- Proven track record of developing complex, single page UI applications using React.js.
- Working experience in the development as well as consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / RPC)
- Working experience of build systems, databases, and Linux-based infrastructures
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong understanding of architectural models and technology stack used for developing highly scalable and highly available web applications and systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience developing services in Java and Spring is a plus.
$80-$90 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 3 Mo Assignment Possible Temp/Hire