R&D Software Engineer ^
Software ENG & DEV | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Software Engineer 755040 ^
- Efficiently repair, calibrate, optimize, and deliver value-added services to service technologies that include automated calibration test systems, diagnostic reasoning engines, advanced measurement algorithms, mobile test labs, remote support technologies, and knowledge databases.
- Develop measurement science and the software that implements it. Measurements that you develop will calibrate new and existing company RF, microwave and millimeter-wave products.
- Apply and grow your knowledge of instrumentation used in modern communications.
- Work with a highly skilled team-oriented group of measurement and software engineers
- Develop calibration applications to be used by the company customers and company service centers.
- Gain an understanding of these instruments to enable you to develop the measurements that are needed to ensure they meet their performance specifications.
- Use Microsoft Visual Studio and the C# language to develop calibration application software that enables company service centers and company customers to calibrate instruments in compliance with national and international standards.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or EE (with significant CS coursework)
- Experience with a variety of electronic test equipment and measurements
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented design and UML
- Understanding of Windows OS (Win 10) processes, threads, accounts
- Experience in C/C++, C#, XML. Familiarity with .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, C# preferred.
- Proficient in building, testing, and debugging software
- Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with millimeter Wave test equipment and measurements
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance process
$55-$60 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 12 Month Assignment