R&D Software Engineer 552474
Software ENG & DEV | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
R&D Software Engineer
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to develop measurement science and the software that implements it. Measurements that you develop will calibrate new and existing RF and microwave products. In this position, you will apply and grow your knowledge of instrumentation used in modern communications.
Working with a highly skilled team-oriented group of measurement and software engineers, you will develop calibration applications to be used by our customers and service centers. You will gain an understanding of these instruments to enable you to develop the measurements that are needed to ensure they meet their performance specifications. Based on selected measuring equipment, you will create software to model the measurement, automate calibration procedures, and analyze the uncertainty in measurement using a process that adheres to international metrology guidelines.
You will use Microsoft Visual Studio and the C# language to develop calibration application software that enables service centers and customers to calibrate instruments in compliance with national and international standards.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or EE (with significant CS coursework)
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented design and UML
- Understanding of Windows OS (XP, Win7 & 10) processes, threads, accounts
- Experience in C/C++, C#, XML. Familiarity with .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, C# preferred.
- Proficient in building, testing, and debugging software
- Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with a variety of electronic test equipment and measurements
$49 Per Hour Santa Rosa CA 95403 12 Month Assignment