R&D Engineer, Software*
Engineering | Everett, WA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Engineer, Software 642247*
Well-rounded engineer able to work in a dynamic environment and a quick learner.
- BS EE or CS and experience with programmable instruments.
- Solid grasp of Visual Studio C# (intermediate or above), with SCPI instrument control of instruments including oscilloscopes, voltmeters, spectrum analyzers and network analyzers.
- Experience with database management and manipulation.
- Understands basic signal processing (DSP) with frequency domain and time domain.
- Demonstrated experience in C# object-oriented programming, and able to produce well-structured code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Working knowledge of Git version control.
- UI experience preferred.
$58 per Hour Everett, Washington 98203 3 Month Assignment