Software ENG & DEV | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Engineer 714889^
This job will be part of the Design and Test Solutions organization, which provides leading-edge software to our industry partners. We are looking for a qualified individual to join our Loveland, CO team and help us move to a next-generation set of software components and utilities. These components help our partners protect, distribute, and support their software assets. This is a unique opportunity to provide solutions that serve multiple customer segments, software platforms, and delivery technologies. In your role, you’ll be part of the development team that owns architecture, design, and delivery of our roadmap items that directly support software releases to our customers
- The ideal candidate should have over 4 years of software engineering experience using a variety of standard tools and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency with C++, Visual Studio, and Git
- Familiarity with DevOps process and technologies; including Build, Test, Packaging, and Deployment
- Exposure to software design methodologies and Agile development practices
- Passion for learning and professional growth
- Ability to work and collaborate with a global team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver complex and challenging assignments on time
- The candidate must be able to design, develop, document, test, and maintain software with high levels of quality and performance.
- The engineer must be self-directed and ensure the software delivered matches the customers’ needs.
- The individual should be comfortable communicating with technical and business peers and working collaboratively with worldwide teams.
- Familiarity with multiple Operating Systems (Windows/Linux/MacOS) and platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Embedded)
- Familiarity with specific DevOps tools: Conan, Artifactory, Jenkins, CloudBees, and InstallBuilder
- Exposure to .Net/C#
- Knowledge of current security practices including tamper detection and licensing technologies
- Experience in a Scrum Master or Product Owner role
- Ability to convert complex user requirements to actionable user stories
- Comfortable exploring new approaches to meet customer requirements
$50-$55 per Hour Loveland, CO 80537 5 Month Assignment