Quality Technician ^
Quality Control | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Quality Technician 8993621 ^
An EMS Quality Technician is responsible to conduct quality control activities within the EMS organization. This translates primarily to conducting an inspection and test activities within the function they are attached to, report the result of these activities (including any nonconformance found), and perform other related supporting activities to enable these. Thus he/she needs to have hands-on practical skills to conduct the activities he/she is assigned to, complemented by understanding of the overall Quality Management System they operate under, how would the nonconformance they face daily affect the performance of the overall equipment/system they’re built into, and basic Information technology (IT) skills to enable conducting operation
- For those conducting inspection activities:
- Inspect documentation/part/component/material/subassemblies/equipment against the stated specification(s), ensuring that each inspection is done using the measurement system with valid calibration and acceptable repeatability and reproducibility
- Following applicable inspection procedure/Standard Work and ensure compliance against these.
- For those conducting manufacturing tests:
- Perform these tests as per their test procedure/Standard Work and ensure compliance against these.
- For those conducting engineering tests:
- conduct the tests as per the test plan, ensuring compliance against it.
- When necessary, assist in the design of tests and fixtures and their set-up.
- Ensures all inspection/test activities are conducted in a safe manner
- Participate in the creation/review of HARC (Hazard Analysis and Risk Control) for these activities, and ensure a valid one is available prior to conduct the activity.
- When authorized, perform calibration of measurement systems following the defined procedure for the activity.
- Be familiar with inspection/test procedure/Standard Work or test plan they would carry out; provide input to continuously improve them.
- Document the results of inspections and tests conducted using the designated business system, following the defined procedure/test plan- including any nonconformance(s) found.
- Verify the stability of result over time (when the system to do this is in place).
$20 per Hour Houston TX 77054 12 Month Assignment