Python Developer ^
Software ENG & DEV | Dallas, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Python Developer 5189 ^
The developer is responsible for the design and development of innovative solutions for clients into different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems for our Customers. The principle behind the role is to leverage build development skillsets and automation workflows for the company. It is a development level role.
The Developer must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Expertise – Collaborate Platform teams, and Internal teams, to architect and design and support cloud solutions.
- Delivery – Complete architecture assessments across projects, prove the use of secure solutions to support new distributed computing solutions that span cloud services.
- Technology Strategy - Work with engineering, and management to create technology roadmaps for the company
- Design and develop secure solutions for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Possess a good understanding of the offerings within any cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) or private cloud environments.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present.
- Write code to automate repeatable jobs and build automation workflows.
- Write playbooks to automate deployments and scaling of the environment.
- Represents our company in development, implementation, and support of cloud systems. Acts as the ambassador and senior technical representative for DevOps while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout the company in the design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid-based implementations and solutions.
- Ability to estimate the work and prioritize
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience Python scripting in a team-based environment
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps or systems Administrator with Linux/Unix Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Git, and Artifactory/Nexus
- 2+ years of experience using Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and GKE/AKS/EKS
- At least 1 year of experience with Cloud-based application deployment and automation on AWS, GCP, and/or Azure platforms
- Software application and Infrastructure monitoring solutions development and deployment experience; eg. Datadog, AppD, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration and deployment solutions deployment e.g Jenkins/Bamboo etc
- AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Certification(s) a plus
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
- Complete understanding of RESTful APIs and services
- The expertise of working with Agile/SCRUM environments to deliver high-quality solutions
- Aptitude for fixing recurring issues by automating repeatable operational tasks
- Cloud Architecture related certifications
- Good understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins.
- Experience of building solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
- Experience of working and building container-related and serverless architectures
- Experience with Orchestration Tool like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, JAVA, Ruby, etc
- Experience with distributed source control like Git, including branching, merging and release management
$65 per Hour Dallas, TX 75252 12 Month Assignment