Proppant Administrator 7933423
Accounting | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time and Contract
- Creating and managing Purchase Orders (Increases, Cancellations, Closure, Reconciliations, etc.).
- Maintaining the SAP transaction database, ensuring accurate inventory at each proppant storage location.
- Contacting Proppant Suppliers for daily Purchase Order Balance Reports and Updates.
- Contacting Proppant Suppliers for daily and final Purchase Order Load Our Reports.
- performing Goods Receipts for all transactions outside of Supplier Proppant (eg. Rail Cars, Transload Fees, etc.)
- Working with the Procure to Payment (P2P), Reconciliation and Accounts Payable (AP) teams in researching and completing transaction queries (ie “DFM” Cases).
- Compiling End of Month Transload Reports and distributing to management.
- Hosting bi-weekly presentations on operations and process improvement.
- Compliance with all Company, and local processes and procedures applicable to the job function.
- All other assigned duties as defined by the assigned NAL Proppant Manager.
- Working with the supplier management team to create and update supplier Catalogs on SWPS.
- Working with the Logistics Control Tower team to update and maintain the Transload Facility Database (Route Guide).
- Updating the Network Optimization Tool (NOT) Input Database
- Associates’ degree or Equivalent with 2 years SAP experience OR
- High School Degree or Equivalent with 4 years of SAP experience
- Information Technology Competence:
- MS Office 2013+
- A preferred proven ability to manage and control paperwork for a high-volume inventory throughput environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written),
- Creativity and Resourcefulness,
- Proven Teamwork Skills,
- Strong and Demonstrated Initiative
$20.00 - $22.00 Sugar Land TX 77478 3-6 month(s)