Project Policy Analyst
Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Project Policy Analyst 753082
Involves research, data collection and synthesizing on a variety of projects, programs and issues in support of business development and program administration. Assists in coordinating efforts in support of program planning, development, administration, management and implementation; interprets, monitors and analyzes information regarding the program and provides consultative services.
- Complex scheduling/calendaring
- International data analysis
- Applies professional concepts to perform analysis of data and systems pertaining to moderately complex projects, policies, initiatives, / processes, and / or functions.
- Gathers and assembles analytical and factual data on assigned problems and issues to prepare reports and / or analyses summarizing information on the assigned issues and commenting on other significance for internal or external constituents.
- Using subject matter knowledge, collects and prepares information for use in discussions, meetings of internal and external constituents.
- Provides support, coordination and analytical duties in support of a function, program and / or organizational unit.
- Participates in administrative and program project planning and development.
- Working knowledge of common organization- or research-specific and other computer application programs.
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality.
- Demonstrates ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze, research and synthesize large amounts of data with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Computer literate
$39 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94158 2 Month Assignment