Project Manager, Legal
Project Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Project Manager, Product Legal 5996
You will provide general support primarily to our company’s product, trust and safety, and engineering teams to help ensure that the company can continue to lawfully provide products and services that help connect the world’s professionals to make them more successful and productive. You will work in a fast-paced, diverse, collaborative and motivated legal department that values humor and teamwork.
As Project Manager, you will provide general support to our Product and Privacy Legal Team.
- Assist attorneys in administrative and project management tasks such as planning and agenda setting for meetings and internal events.
- Manage existing templates of releases and licenses. Work with clients and internal stakeholders to modify and negotiate one-off releases and licenses (when applicable).
- Coordinate broad initiative to update online agreements and related website content.
- Work with other stakeholders to coordinate updates to developer program and provide administrative support for program.
- Play an active role in fulfilling company mission of connecting the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful by being an integral member of our fast-paced, well-rounded, collaborative and FUN Legal Product and Privacy Team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as Project Manager, consultancy or equivalent preferred. Will consider new graduates with strong internship experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- In-house experience, particularly with technology companies.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple contemporaneous matters.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint), as well as ability and willingness to master new software tools.
- You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to drive projects, identify and resolve issues, and earn the confidence and cooperation of others.
- You communicate effectively and can work both independently and collaboratively.
- You have project management experience and give attention to detail while at the same time understanding the big picture.
- Comfort juggling tasks from the mundane to the strategic, and an ability to work productively and deliver on deadline in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor.
- Excellent judgment and high integrity.
$60-$70 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 10 Month Assignment