Project Manager, Legal
Legal | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Project Manager, Legal - Product and Privacy 5657
As a Project Manager, you will provide general support primarily to Company's product, trust and safety, and engineering teams to help ensure that they can continue to lawfully provide products and services that help connect the world’s professionals to make them more successful and productive. You will work in a fast-paced, diverse, collaborative and motivated legal department that values humor and teamwork.
- Assist attorneys in administrative and project management tasks such as planning and agenda setting for meetings and internal events.
- Manage existing templates of releases and licenses. Work with clients and internal stakeholders to modify and negotiate one-off releases and licenses.
- Coordinate broad initiative to update online agreements and related website content
- Work with other stakeholders to coordinate updates to Company’s developer program and provide administrative support for program.
- Play an active role in fulfilling Company's mission of connecting the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful by being an integral member of our fast-paced, well-rounded, collaborative and FUN Legal Product and Privacy Team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Litigation Paralegal, Legal Project Manager, consultancy or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- In-house experience, particularly with technology companies.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple contemporaneous matters.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as ability and willingness to master new software tools.
- You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to drive projects, identify and resolve issues, and earn the confidence and cooperation of others.
- You communicate effectively and can work both independently and collaboratively.
- You have project management experience and give attention to detail while at the same time understanding the big picture.
- Comfort juggling tasks from the mundane to the strategic, and an ability to work productively and deliver on deadline in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor.
- Excellent judgment and high integrity.
$60-$70 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 10 Month Assignment