Project Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager* 610324
The project manager would be responsible for managing all production and execution aspects of a long-term integrated program for a large consumer / B2B technology brand.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of project management and apply this to project planning, development, execution, and improvement of products throughout project life cycle.
- Work with internal teams to manage the implementation and execution of both large and small custom content projects from concept through delivery to live site.
- Manage integrated programs that have competing priorities/deadlines to meet client expectations and project scope.
- Communicate with clients to ensure project scope and timelines are met (deadlines, deliverables, client requests).
- Troubleshoot and drive project issues/challenges to successful conclusion/completion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure tasks are organized, feedback is implemented, and assets are executed on time.
- Editorial liaison - establish an effective review of content to ensure deliverables meet client expectations. Product liaison – work with creative team and engineering to ensure the infrastructure build and creative ads are developed and executed on time
- Research liaison - Help research team stay on track with brand lift study
- Syndication - work with sales, client services, and creative to ensure delivery of a robust, constantly-evolving content syndication platform
- Research - Work with sales, research, and integrated marketing pull, analyze, consolidate, and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly performance reports.
- Client POC - Partner with sales to ensure timely delivery of deadlines to and from the client; help lead weekly status calls
- Participate in the production of video shoots.
- 2-3 years of digital media and content development experience, with a thorough understanding of project management and video production.
- Excellent organizational & project management skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously from conception to completion and track details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Resourceful, efficient, and proactive approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capability to build productive relationships with peers, internal and external customers, and all levels of management across the business.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a hands-on, high-energy personality.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Must have previous online experience and familiarity with web technologies and their terminology.
- Prefer candidates with experience in the B2B technology vertical.
- Prefer candidates with experience in web and television production.
- Must be comfortable working independently, or collaboratively as part of a larger team
- Client & Customer service oriented
- Occasional travel may be required for certain projects.
- Occasional weekend and/or after-hours availability required for certain projects.
- Minimum of BA or equivalent training and experience.
- Agency or branded content experience is a plus.
$40-$45 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 8 Month Assignment