Project Management | Burbank, CA | Full Time and Contract
We are actively seeking a Project Manager to manage the development of new and existing mobile, web, set-top box, and game console Entertainment products from UX to UI, including resource allocation, scheduling and risk management. You will work closely with creative groups to deliver site content and products on time and with high quality. We are looking for a quality individual who takes initiative, has pride in their work, enjoys digital product development in a supportive team environment and wants to have fun.
- Manage the complete design lifecycle for multiple projects, including resource allocation and scheduling, as well as quality, stakeholder, and risk management.
- Organize the workflow of UX and UI.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify project resource requirements and assign individual responsibilities.
- Effectively apply agile/scrum methodology.
- Minimize exposure on projects by clearly communicating potential risks at every stage.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and organized appropriately.
- Take ownership of project scope and timing issues, driving them to resolution in a timely fashion.
- Manage the design and development of multiple large scale websites and/or publicly-released apps from inception through launch
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in internet technology and/or project management with a solid understanding of SDLC.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience working with web and mobile technologies .
You might also have:
- Expert JIRA user
- Project Management certification(s)
- Certified ScrumMaster certification.
$35-$40 Per Hour Burbank, CA 91505 6 Month Assignment