Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager 4056
This individual will oversee operational program management projects for pricing strategy team. They will also be in charge of establishing project standards, cadence and version controls for project documentation (product and business requirement documents) and workflow to ensure success of programs.
- Proactively develop new project tools and templates to support the team
- Execute program against project plan: action items, owners, due dates, statuses, issues, lessons learned and risks
- Assist with the creation and update of key project artifacts (project charters, project plans, project resource plans, project budgets and communications/change plans) and with meeting facilitation by sending meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes and tracking assigned project team activities
- Build and maintain repositories for tracking key artifacts and reusable templates (Project plan templates, project documents, Wiki documents etc.)
- Track and report on key metrics and use problem-solving skills to logically structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct analysis, derive key insights and deliver recommendations
- Develop collaborative partnerships with business leads and stakeholders and continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Handle day-to-day customer fulfillment needs, including but not limited to: product training, support and monitoring
- Participate in client relationships with superior service, collaboration and delivery that exceeds expectations
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
- Project manager who is organized and can efficiently coordinate requirements across a broad group of stakeholders and partners.
- Understands field sales and role of CRM and Quoting System and how they operate form a user perspective.
- Needs to be deadline oriented and able to translate and clearly communicate technical risks and their impact on business plans and timelines.
- Strong attention to detail and enjoys digging into technical questions.
- Enjoys process mapping and has experience with system.
- Exposure to SaaS business models and can appreciate the key factors that drive these models
- Experience writing and/or working with internal system PRDs and BRDs
- Enjoys solving puzzles and worked in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions
- Ability to logically structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- Ability to communicate with executive team, business and recruiting leaders
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
$70-$75 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 12 Month Assignment