Media | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Coordinator 606679
We are looking for a highly organised, attentive, amiable and presentable Coordinating Producer to facilitate its award winning and rapidly growing video team.
- Working with our Integrated Marketing and Custom Content teams to come up with engaging sponsored content ideas for our clients.
- Create and update video production schedules and timelines.
- Assigning video projects to freelancers and contractors.
- Overseeing video production deadlines of sold custom content.
- Communicate across multiple teams (Integrated Marketing, Video, Growth & Engagement, Sales, Freelance video producers & talent) to keep projects on track and organized.
- Coordinate with finance team by creating and updating production budgets and sending contractor invoices for processing.
- Coordinate with legal team on freelancer and talent contracts.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Experience managing projects to deadline and on budget
- Experience managing contractors
- Firm grasp of journalistic ethics and the concept of sponsored/custom content in digital advertising
- Deep knowledge of games and games publishers
- Knowledge of YouTube and Twitch gaming personalities
- Experience managing and creating budgets for production projects
- Industry contacts including production companies and influencers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Experience working with sales and/or integrated marketing teams
- Knowledge of video production
- Interest in entertainment vertical
- Experience with project management tools/applications like Asana
$30-$35 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 12 Month Assignment