Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Program Manager 4675
This role reports into the Sr. Director Global Integrated Marketing and Communications, and is responsible for ensuring that we have consistency, accountability and excellence in the launch of editorial and marketing campaigns that creates leverage across the marketing organization. This person will work closely with other leaders in Global Integrated Marketing and Comms to define best practices, drive adoption, and problem-solve. A successful candidate for this role will be effective at managing day to day activities of complex programs flawlessly, cross-functional partnership, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to get things done even when the playbook hasn’t been written.
- Build, operationalize, and drive adoption of our GTM playbook across the Brand, Comms and Social Impact global team.
- Drive the day to day operations— orchestrating the key players in comms, marketing, brand, creative studio, and editorial to ensure this backbone of our GTM process is successful.
- Own and drive the dashboard on launch status for the organization and be accountable for identifying gaps and ensuring they are being addressed.
- Continuously identify and innovate processes and tools that improve how we launch campaigns
- Partner with the leadership team to develop roadmaps and drive programs.
- Model and deliver process improvements for cross-functional teams.
- Build and maintain timelines, role & responsibility matrices, project plans and trackers, and communication artifacts to ensure everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information.
- Become the expert and hub of information on launches for all GIMC, identify redundancies and drive efficiency among cross-functional teams.
- Proactively identify risks coming from the intersection of multiple programs and projects, and drives resolution with appropriate impact to plans.
- Manage marketing budget across all marketing levers within Global Integrated Marketing and Comms
- BA/BS degree
- 3 to 4 years prior experience in brand marketing or related fields of project management.
- Project or program management experience, training or certification
- Superior organization and project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt plans through change
- Experience in fast-paced working environment with proven track record of managing multiple projects
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Strong desire to drive improvement, not settle for status quo.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically and make recommendations, not just execute
- Capable of connecting the dots at a high level and solving problems
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills to engage and influence team members across all levels of the organization
- Project and agency management experience
Can work out of Sunnyvale or San Francisco
$55-$60 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 12 Month Assignment