Media | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time and Contract
Production Coordinator 772127
Looking for a new team member that thrives on timely production of content for publicly available websites and storefronts as well as for internal company use. Have the ability to multi-task, work autonomously and follow rigid step-by-step workflow processes including trafficking, ingesting, formatting, publishing & delivery of digital products.
- Processing show originals for completion & delivery to VOD/SVOD/EST partners but foremost publishing to our site.
- Responding and executing internal asset distribution requests for promos, clips, bonus materials, sneak peaks, bloopers, etc.
- Digitization of tape & broadcast formats and transcoding to multiple digital file deliverables.
- Formatting video content as well as closed captioning and xml metadata
- Publishing assets by entering accurate metadata and/or triggering the appropriate controls in a CMS tool to control availability of content.
- Adhere to complex folder structure, clean up and archiving process, and QC of episodes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
- Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams.
- Enthusiastic and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media
- Experience with FCP or Adobe Premiere Editing Suites.
- Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Xytech, Telestream/Vantage.
- Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing
- Mon - Friday 5a - 1:30p
- Tue - Sat 1:30p-10p
- Sun - Thur 9:30p - 6am
$22 Per Hour Los Angeles, CA 90036 6+ Month Assignment